Frank’s RedHot® Bloody Mary Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 C all purpose flour (or gluten free flour)
1 C water
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 head of cauliflower cut into bite size florets
1/2 C Frank’s RedHot® Bloody Mary Mix
3 T butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix flour water, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl to make a smooth batter.
- Add in cauliflower, tossing gently until evenly coated.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a large shallow baking pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Meanwhile, mix or whisk Frank’s RedHot® BMM and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over cauliflower and turn to coat evenly
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until cauliflower is crispy, turning halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles if desired.
- Really tasty with Frank’s RedHot® Blue cheese dipping sauce!