Frank’s RedHot® Bloody Mary Buffalo Chicken Nachos
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
*3/4 c Frank’s RedHot®️ BMM
*1 Tb butter
*1 bag Tortilla chips
*2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
*Fresh or pickled jalapeños, optional
*Garnishes of your choice: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, olives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put shredded chicken in a large bowl.
- Melt 1 Tb of butter in a small pot.
- Once melted, whisk in Frank’s RedHot BMM.
- Pour bloody butter mixture over the chicken and combine well.
- Arrange and layer tortilla chips, chicken, cheese and jalapeños (if using) into a 9×13 shallow baking pan (or a pizza pan).
- Bake for 8-10 min until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve up with sour cream, salsa, guacamole or garnish of your choice.