Frank’s RedHot® Bloody Mary Buffalo Chicken Wings
2 1/2-3 lbs chicken wings
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp garlic powder
1 T baking powder
1/3 C Frank’s RedHot® Bloody Mary Mix
2 T butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic and baking powder in a large bowl
- Toss wings in salt/baking powder mixture and coat well
- Place wings in a single layer on a baking sheet with a rack and bake in the lower mid position in the oven for at least 30 minutes turning once until browned and crispy. (*It can take longer in other ovens)
- When the wings are almost done, whisk Frank’s RedHot® BMM and butter in a large bowl until well combined.
- Remove wings from oven when done cooking and toss wings in Frank’s/butter mixture and coat well.
- Enjoy with Frank’s RedHot® Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce!