Frank’s RedHot® Bloody Mary Buffalo Meatballs
1 lb lean ground chicken
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 green onions finely chopped
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 oz crumbled blue cheese
1/2 c Frank’s RedHot® GEORGE’S® Bloody Mary Mix
1 T butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, green onions, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, blue cheese and 1/4 c Frank’s RedHot® BMM.
- Gently fold but don’t overmix
- Form into approximately 28 meatball or the size that you want and place on cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 20 min or until done and nicely browned
- When the meatballs are almost done cooking, put the remaining 1/4 c Frank’s RedHot® BMM and butter into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir well to combine
- Remove meatballs from oven when done cooking and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Place meatballs on a serving dish and drizzle with Frank’s® butter mixture.
- Also GREAT made as Chicken burgers!