Frank’s RedHot® Slow Cooker Bloody Mary Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
1lb chicken thighs (we used boneless, skinless thighs)
1 cup Frank’s RedHot® BMM
1 package dry Ranch salad dressing mix
2 T butter
Hoagie rolls or buns
- Place Chicken in a slow cooker and pour Frank’s RedHot® and ranch dressing overtop
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2 1/2-3 hours
- Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks and return to slow cooker.
- Add butter and stir to combine.
- Cook for another 1/2 hour longer so the meat can soak up the sauce.
- Serve on rolls or buns and top with blue cheese crumbles, Frank’s RedHot® BMM Mayo or ranch dressing if desired.