GEORGE’S® Blueberry Margarita
4 oz Silver Tequila
4 oz GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix
1/2 cup blueberries
Few sprigs of fresh mint
Extra blueberries for garnish
Salt for glass rims (optional)
- Place tequila, GEORGE’S and blueberries in a blender and blitz for about 10 seconds (or pulse for 10 times).
- Allow ingredients to infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a bowl or measuring cup, add mint and muddle together with a muddler, dowel or with a wooden spoon. Allow again to infuse for about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a cocktail shaker filled with some ice. Press the solids with the back of a spoon to get all the liquid through.
- Shake very well until nice and chilled and strain into prepared glasses rimmed with salt (if desired)
- Garnish with lime wedges, blueberry skewers or a sprig of mint if desired.
For Pitcher Margaritas for a crowd use;
4 cups of Silver Tequila
3 cups of GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix
3 cups of Blueberries
Few sprigs of mint
- Follow the same directions except you would pour the mixture through a sieve into an ice filled pitcher instead of the cocktail shaker, then pour into prepared glasses.