GEORGE’S® CHILI LIME MANGO MARGARITA
1 ripe mango, cut into cubes**
1 cup orange juice, no sugar added or fresh
1/2 cup GEORGE’S® Lime Margarita Mix
3-4 oz Tequila
2-3 dashes of hot sauce (add more for more of a kick!)
Lime wheel or wedge
1 tsp chili powder
- Rim glasses with the chili/salt mixture
- Add all of the margarita ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Note **You can add a handful of ice to the blender or use about 1 cup to 1 1/2 cups of frozen mango in place of fresh mango for a delicious frozen treat!**
- Another option**You can pour about half of the mixture (after blended) into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake very well until very cold and serve chilled. Just repeat with the remaining margarita mixture.**
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with lime.