GEORGE’S® Watermelon Margaritas
3/4 C. GEORGE’S Margarita Mix
3/4 C. Tequila Blanco
2 C. cubed seeded watermelon
Lime or watermelon wedge for garnish
Sugar or salt for rims
- Place watermelon in blender and pulse until puréed.
- Stir watermelon purée in a large pitcher with GEORGE’S and tequila.
- Place sugar or salt into a saucer.
- Moisten glass rims with lime and dip into the saucer tapping off excess.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour in margarita mixture. Garnish with lime or watermelon wedge.
**For a frozen version crush 1 1/2 cups ice in a high quality blender. Add watermelon, GEORGE’S and tequila and blend until smooth OR you could freeze cubed watermelon and skip the ice! **