GEORGE’S® HALLOWEEN PARTY TIPS & TRICKS
Halloween is coming up fast and at George’s Beverage Company, we’re sharing with you our best Halloween party tips & tricks that are sure to cause a scream! Halloween is a time to go all out with the spooky, the weird, and the ghoulish.
The days of trick or treating have come and gone but that’s no reason to stop celebrating! In fact, we think Halloween is much more fun now. Looking for ways to up your party hosting game? Trust us, they’ll be no “boos” from the crowd at this party!
Since we are George’s Beverage Company, we have to start with the drinks of course! Add a spooky twist to your favorite cocktail with this recipe.
George’s® Halloween Margarita
- 4 oz fresh blood orange juice or fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 4 oz GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix
- 3 1/2 oz silver tequila
- Red chili peppers for “devil horns” (for fun but not necessary!)
- Salt for rim
- Using gloves (to protect sensitive hands from the heat) cut the stem off of the chilis.
- Using a small sharp knife cut a little slit on the cut side of the chili.
- Combine the orange juice, GEORGE’S, and tequila with an ice cube or two.
- Shake very well.
- Pour into salt-rimmed Margarita glasses.
- Place the chilis on the glass to look like spooky horns!
George’s® Pumpkin Margarita
- 2 T fresh orange juice or no sugar added orange juice (and a little extra for rimming your glass)
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix
- 2 tsp pumpkin puree
- 1 T sugar and 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- For the rims, combine the sugar and the pumpkin pie spice. Run some OJ along the glass rims and dip into the sugar mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the first 3 ingredients with ice and shake very well, Strain and pour into prepared glass and enjoy!
Top 5 Halloween Garnishes
Turn your Bloody Mary into a Bloody Scary with these delicious, and ghoulish garnishes to give your guests a fright!
- Salt the rims of the glasses with black salt for a spooky feel all around.
- Make creepy witch carrot or beet fingers reach out of the drink. For a bonus creep aspect, use a slice of an almond attached with cream cheese to look like the fingernail.
- A mozzarella ball with an olive slice on top makes the perfect eyeball to be skewered and rested on the glass near the fingers.
- Red pepper slices cut into small triangles make great civil horns to stick on the rim of the glass
- Add a celery stalk in classic Bloody Mary fashion and BAM! You’ve got yourself one frightful drink.
Now that we have the drink menu set, it’s time to talk about the tasty treats for your ghosts and guests! Did you know that our mixes aren’t just for making drinks? Our mixes make a delicious addition to your favorite foods. Here’s one appetizer to whip up for your Halloween bash.
George’s® Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard cooked eggs (cut in half and yolks mashed in a bowl)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 T GEORGE’S® Frank’s RedHot®, Old Bay®️, Zatarain’s®, Spicy or Mild Bloody Mary Mix*
- 2 T chopped celery plus a little extra finely chopped celery for topping
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Fill eggs with the mixture.
- Top with finely chopped celery & sprinkle with Old Bay®️ (if desired).
* For larger batches, GEORGE’S® can be cooked down for a few minutes to thicken if desired*
Table Scape Ideas
Opt for a nature-inspired table decor by using a crawling green vine down the center of the table. Add a playful touch with black painted pumpkins as centerpieces and cutouts of bats as place cards.
Design a sophisticated look with an all-black table for festive, spooky vibes. Sit for dinner in eerie candlelight and complement the table with dark-colored roses.
The minimalist look is in right now so take advantage of a bare wooden table and run with rustic fall decorations! Add miniature pumpkins painted to your liking, Mason jars for candles or drinkware, and cobwebs as a finishing touch.
Now you have everything you need to have the BEST Halloween party in the neighborhood. Check out our recipes at George’s Beverage Company for more tasty drinks and dishes you can create with our variety of mixes. If you try out these Halloween tricks, make sure to tag us on social media! Cheers witches!