Top 3 Easter Brunch Drink Recipes
Hosting Easter brunch for your peeps? Celebrate with your family and friends with the best Easter cocktail recipes that will have you extending brunch all day long. Whether you’re looking for an Easter-themed cocktail, or a crisp taste of spring, at George’s Beverage Company, we have you covered with the most egg-cellent recipes.
Try out some of our favorites below, and check out our full recipe page for more inspo!
Top Easter Cocktails
Get into the bunny spirit with our GEORGE’S® Carrot Margarita. Simply rim your glass with salt, then place ½ cup of carrot juice, ¾ cup of tequila, ¼ cup of fresh orange juice (or no-sugar added OJ), and 1 cup of GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix into a blender. Top with ice, blend until smooth, pour into the salt-rimmed glass, and enjoy!
Spring into the season with our classic GEORGE’S® Strawberry Mint Margarita! Follow the instructions below to learn how:
- Add 2 oz. of your favorite tequila, 3 ½ oz. of GEORGE’S® Strawberry Margarita-Daiquiri Mix, and 1-2 mint spring into a cocktail shaker.
- Using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon, muddle the mint.
- Add a few ice cubes, cover, and shake for at least 10 seconds.
- Pour and strain your liquid into an ice-filled, salt-rimmed glass. Garnish with fresh mint and strawberries.
We get it, you’re ready for summer– and so are we! Toast to the coming season with GEORGE’S® Coconut Margarita! Simply combine ½ cup of coconut milk, 2 cups of GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix, and 1 cup of tequila blanco into a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes. Shake well and pour into an ice-filled, salt-rimmed glass. Garnish with lime and day dream of sweet summertime.
What’s brunch without some bloody marys? Mix 2 oz. of vodka, and 3 oz. of your favorite Old Bay®, Zatarain’s®, Franks RedHot®, or George’s® Spicy or Mild Bloody Mary Mix. Then shake with ice and pour into an ice-filled old fashioned glass. Garnish with a celery stalk and sip!
Bonus Recipe: Margarita Mimosas
There’s nothing more refreshing than a margarita mimosa! Check out how we make it with GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix below!
- Combine 2 cup GEORGE’S® Margarita Mix and 1 cup 100% agave silver tequila in a pitcher.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 part salt and 1 part cane or coconut sugar.
- Coat the glass rims with lime juice, and dip into the salt/sugar mixture.
- Fill each glass ⅓ – ½ full with the GEORGE’S and tequila mixture, then top it off with brut champagne, or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lime and enjoy!
Ultimate Easter Drink Garnishes
Dress (your drink) to impress this spring with the ultimate Easter drink garnishes! Check out our favorites below:
- Garnish your fruity drink with your favorite color Bunny Peep. Call dibs at the beginning of brunch so you can keep track of whose drink is whose via the color Peep on your rim!
- Peel slices of carrot down and ribbon them onto a toothpick for a pretty pop of orange on the side of your glass. Or, go big or go home with a full miniature carrot off the rim!
- Florals for spring are actually groundbreaking with edible flowers! Take a few small edible flowers and bunch them in the middle of your drink for a gorgeous floater. Or, keep it simple with only one.