Top 3 Easter Brunch Recipes
Are you throwing down in the kitchen for Easter brunch? At George’s Beverage Company, we know that one of the best parts of Easter is gathering with your family and friends to create memories that will last a lifetime. If you’re wondering what to make for Easter brunch– we have you covered!
Create egg-stra special dishes with some of our favorite brunch recipes below, and don’t forget to check out our full recipe page for more foodie inspo!
Best Easter Brunch Menu
Nothing, and we mean NOTHING makes a celebration like a delicious dip for everyone to munch on, and GEORGE’S® Bloody Mary Shrimp Dip just happens to be one of our favorites! Simply beat 2 packages of softened cream cheese, your favorite Old Bay®, Zatarain’s®, Franks RedHot®, or George’s® Spicy or Mild Bloody Mary Mix, and 2 tsp. of Old Bay® seasoning until smooth and creamy. Then, stir in 8oz. of chopped and cooked shrimp, and 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 30 min. And don’t forget your favorite vegetables and crackers to serve and enjoy!
GEORGE’S® Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs? What an egg-cellent choice! Follow the instructions below for an epic twist on this crowd pleaser!
- Hard cook 12 eggs. Then, cut in half and mash the yolks in a bowl.
- Combine your eggs with ½ cup of mayonnaise, and 3 tablespoons of your favorite Old Bay®, Zatarain’s®, Franks RedHot®, or George’s® Spicy or Mild Bloody Mary Mix. 2 tablespoons of chopped celery and 1 tsp. Of dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Fill halved egg-whites with mixture, and top with finely chopped celery, and sprinkle with a bit of Old Bay®️.
Pro Tip: For larger batches, GEORGE’S® can be cooked down for a few minutes to thicken if desired*
Talk about a delicious recipe that can easily be doubled up for larger crowds! GEORGE’S® Baked Cheese Dip is a fan-favorite around here, and we’re sure it will be a hit at your next brunch, too!
Simply preheat your oven to 425 degrees, then combine ½ cup of mayonnaise, ½ cup of softened cream cheese, ½ cup of goat cheese, and mix well. Then, stir in ¼ cup of your favorite Old Bay®, Zatarain’s®, Franks RedHot®, or George’s® Spicy or Mild Bloody Mary Mix, add salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 15 minutes, or until brown and bubbly, then top with crumbled bacon and green onion, or chives. Serve up with fresh bread, crackers, and/or vegetables and enjoy!
There’s absolutely nothing better for breakfast than a bloody mary, but our second choice will always be our GEORGE’S® Bloody Mary Breakfast Bake! Ready to dish it out yourself? Follow the instructions below!
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Thaw 2 cups of frozen shredded hash browns, and squeeze out as much excess water as possibly by pressing them into a kitchen towel.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and mix it in with your hashbrowns, season with salt and pepper to taste, and press them into the bottom of your pie pan or skillet to form a bottom crust- bake for 20 minutes.
- While your crust is baking, chop 8 slices of bacon, and cook until they’re brown and crisp.
- Mix ¾ cups of your favorite Old Bay®, Zatarain’s®, Franks RedHot®, or George’s® Spicy or Mild Bloody Mary Mix with ½ cup of salsa.
- Beat 8 large eggs into your bloody mary and salsa mixture, and add in 4 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn the oven down to 350 degrees, pour the bloody mary egg mixture into the pie pan. Sprinkle bacon on top and bake for 30-35 minutes until the center is just set.
Serve your breakfast with your favorite GEORGE’S® Bloody Mary and enjoy!
Your favorite cocktail in pie form—what’s not to love? We have the perfect recipe for Margarita Refrigerator Pie, a delicious graham cracker crust, and homemade whipped cream topping! Click here to check it out!